[ AFTER THE CONTRACT HAS BEEN SUBMITTED ]
[ ORDERING THE TITLE WORK ]
[ BEFORE THE CLOSING DAY: ]
[ DAY OF CLOSING ]
AFTER THE CONTRACT HAS BEEN SUBMITTED:
- Include complete buyer and seller contact information. This includes names, mailing addresses, social security numbers on all parties, daytime and evening phone numbers.
- Note any existing loans on the property, along with Lender contact information, loan number, and a signed authorization to release payoff information.
- List special assessment information, such as Homeowner’s Association dues, that may need to be disclosed.
- Need a completed (signatures and dates) Contract.
- Begin scheduling necessary inspections, appraisals and surveys, because these will take time.