[ AFTER THE CONTRACT HAS BEEN SUBMITTED ]
[ ORDERING THE TITLE WORK ]
[ BEFORE THE CLOSING DAY: ]
[ DAY OF CLOSING ]
BEFORE THE CLOSING DAY:
- Remind all signing parties of the date, time and place. Call the title company again to confirm that there have been no unexpected delays.
- Find out how and when you will be paid. Donít expect to walk away from the settlement table with a check in hand.
- Get an exact accounting of all settlement costs and make sure that everything is on schedule with your lender, inspectors, appraiser, etc. for having the money and necessary documents at the title company for closing.
- Provide invoices for any unpaid fees (Seller examples: taxes, utilities, assessments) (Buyer examples: inspections, surveys, etc.)
- Contact your loan officer for a final review of loan terms